Venue, Rentals & Staffing

Facility Event Space Rental Pricing

Fabled Table proudly offers an indoor and outdoor event space to accommodate your specific event requirements. Each space provides different amenities to enhance your experience.

Rental pricing varies upon type of event.

Small wedding reception, family reunions, milestone anniversaries, memorials and celebrations of life, retirement parties, birthdays, baby showers, bar and bat mitzvahs, proposals, engagement celebrations, and first communions.

Requirements to rent our indoor & outdoor event space:
• A 4-hour minimum requirement to rent space.
• A Fabled Table staff person is required to be present, on the premises at all times.
• Guest headcount must be received five days prior to your event.
• Fabled Table is the in-house Caterer. More information on Fabled Table is available at
• Adhere to the Event Space Agreement.

Event Inclusions:
• One Fabled Table serving staff person. A second Fabled Table serving staff may be added, at client expense based on guest count.
• Tables & Chairs: Comfortable, black, folding chairs, (6) 48” & (4) 60” round tables, (13) 8-foot rectangular tables. Linens will be provided for all tables.
• Cleaning services before, during and after event.
• One hour of decorating by the client and set up prior to the event.
• No event can go past 11pm. (4-hour minimum)

• Guest parking is available one block from event space, located at Sampsonia Way and Brighton Road. This option is subject to change due to availability.

Rental Fee:
• Rental Rate for a 4-hour minimum (up to 75 guests) is $450.00 for 4 hours.
• A rate of $200 per hour is charged for every hour over the four-hour minimum contracted end time. Extended time MUST be agreed upon in advance.
• All Day Rental Rate: 8 hours $1,000.

Additional Options:
• Dishes and Glassware are available for rental for $5.00 per person. We also charge $100.00 dishwasher fee.

Alcohol + Beverage:
• There is no sale of alcohol on our premises. There is no BYOB or bottle service permitted. Any wine, champagne, or alcohol must be served by your caterer or bartending company. A liquor liability insurance certificate must be provided by your caterer or a bartending company.